| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Weatherford, Tx in October is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Weatherford, Tx October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Weatherford, Tx, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Weatherford, Tx:
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) NW
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) NNW
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) WSW
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) SSW
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) WSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 192 kms (119.3 miles) S
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) SSW
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) NNE
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) ENE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) ENE
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) E
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 144.9 kms (90 miles) ESE
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) SE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) SSE
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) SSE